What is involved in Risk Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Risk Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Risk Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Risk Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Risk Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Risk Analytics related domains to cover and 209 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Risk Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
Risk Analytics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Risk Analytics quality and probe Risk Analytics strategic alliances.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Risk Analytics processes?
– What is the purpose of Risk Analytics in relation to the mission?
– How do we manage Risk Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Academic discipline issues and grade techniques for implementing Academic discipline controls.
– In the case of a Risk Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Risk Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Risk Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are our needs in relation to Risk Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Risk Analytics move?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Grasp Analytic applications management and balance specific methods for improving Analytic applications results.
– what is the best design framework for Risk Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Risk Analytics leaders?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Architectural analytics tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Risk Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does our organization need more Risk Analytics education?
– Is a Risk Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Behavioral analytics risks and summarize a clear Behavioral analytics focus.
– Think about the functions involved in your Risk Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Risk Analytics?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Big data adoptions and transcribe Big data as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing in your sector?
– Is the software compatible with new database formats for raw, unstructured, and semi-structured big data?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– What type(s) of data does your organization find relevant but has not yet been able to exploit?
– Technology Drivers – What were the primary technical challenges your organization faced?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Is data-driven decision-making part of the organizations culture?
– Can analyses improve with better system and environment models?
– How fast can we affect the environment based on what we see?
– How fast can we adapt to changes in the data stream?
– Why use expensive machines when cheap ones suffice?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– What business challenges did you face?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– What are we collecting?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Grade Business analytics planning and work towards be a leading Business analytics expert.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Risk Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Risk Analytics process?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– Do we monitor the Risk Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Sort Business intelligence tasks and point out improvements in Business intelligence.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What percentage of enterprise apps will be web based in 3 years?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– What are the best client side analytics tools today?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– What is your products direction?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
X-ray Cloud analytics decisions and remodel and develop an effective Cloud analytics strategy.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Risk Analytics ?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Risk Analytics study?
– Who sets the Risk Analytics standards?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Complex event processing tactics and sort Complex event processing activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our Risk Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we Identify specific Risk Analytics investment and emerging trends?
– What business benefits will Risk Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Drive Computer programming management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Computer programming projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Risk Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What threat is Risk Analytics addressing?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Continuous analytics governance and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Risk Analytics services/products?
– Is Risk Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you know that the Risk Analytics project has been successful?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Canvass Cultural analytics governance and attract Cultural analytics skills.
– Among the Risk Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Risk Analytics effort?
– How do we Lead with Risk Analytics in Mind?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Customer analytics decisions and probe Customer analytics strategic alliances.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Risk Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– How will you measure your Risk Analytics effectiveness?
– What are our Risk Analytics Processes?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data mining tasks and find the essential reading for Data mining researchers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Risk Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Risk Analytics?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– What is our Risk Analytics Strategy?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
Steer Data presentation architecture planning and look at it backwards.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Risk Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Risk Analytics project lifecycle?
– Are there recognized Risk Analytics problems?
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Dissect Embedded analytics projects and prioritize challenges of Embedded analytics.
– How can you measure Risk Analytics in a systematic way?
– Do we all define Risk Analytics in the same way?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Enterprise decision management tactics and balance specific methods for improving Enterprise decision management results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Risk Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Risk Analytics activities?
– What are specific Risk Analytics Rules to follow?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Test Fraud detection tactics and find out what it really means.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Risk Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Risk Analytics project?
– How do we go about Comparing Risk Analytics approaches/solutions?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Pilot Google Analytics planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Google Analytics is getting what it needs.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Risk Analytics leader?
– Does Risk Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Human resources management and define Human resources competency-based leadership.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– In a project to restructure Risk Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are strategies that we can undertake to reduce job fatigue and reduced productivity?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– Where can an employee go for further information about the dispute resolution program?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– What are ways that employee productivity can be measured?
– Does the company retain personal data indefinitely?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– Who should appraise performance?
– Why is transparency important?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Pilot Learning analytics projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Learning analytics.
– How can we improve Risk Analytics?
– Are there Risk Analytics Models?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
X-ray Machine learning adoptions and be persistent.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Risk Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Risk Analytics process available?
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– What is Effective Risk Analytics?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Rank Marketing mix modeling governance and devise Marketing mix modeling key steps.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Risk Analytics?
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Unify Mobile Location Analytics governance and probe Mobile Location Analytics strategic alliances.
– Does Risk Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Risk Analytics factors?
– What are current Risk Analytics Paradigms?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Neural networks management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Neural networks services.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Risk Analytics processes?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Risk Analytics process?
– How much does Risk Analytics help?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Be clear about News analytics planning and define what our big hairy audacious News analytics goal is.
– How do we know that any Risk Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Risk Analytics Management?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Mix Online analytical processing strategies and ask questions.
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Online video analytics planning and slay a dragon.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Risk Analytics project?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Operational reporting strategies and question.
– Are there Risk Analytics problems defined?
– Is the scope of Risk Analytics defined?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Adapt Operations research issues and stake your claim.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Risk Analytics processes of our organization?
– What vendors make products that address the Risk Analytics needs?
– Does the Risk Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Read up on Over-the-counter data adoptions and report on developing an effective Over-the-counter data strategy.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Risk Analytics objectives?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Portfolio analysis decisions and observe effective Portfolio analysis.
– What are all of our Risk Analytics domains and what do they do?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Map Predictive analytics decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Predictive analytics information.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Consider Predictive engineering analytics planning and drive action.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Risk Analytics been identified and analyzed?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Predictive modeling decisions and document what potential Predictive modeling megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Prescriptive analytics management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Prescriptive analytics.
– What are the key elements of your Risk Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there a Risk Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What about Risk Analytics Analysis of results?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Price discrimination decisions and learn.
– What are the disruptive Risk Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Risk Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How to Secure Risk Analytics?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Risk analysis outcomes and oversee implementation of Risk analysis.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– What is the source of the strategies for Risk Analytics strengthening and reform?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– What are the short and long-term Risk Analytics goals?
– How do we go about Securing Risk Analytics?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Security information and event management projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Depict Semantic analytics leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Semantic analytics.
– In what ways are Risk Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do the Risk Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Match Smart grid results and explore and align the progress in Smart grid.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Social analytics decisions and achieve a single Social analytics view and bringing data together.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Risk Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Why are Risk Analytics skills important?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Review Software analytics planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software analytics.
– Do Risk Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Speech analytics planning and describe which business rules are needed as Speech analytics interface.
– Will Risk Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Chart Statistical discrimination outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Statistical discrimination.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Risk Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is maximizing Risk Analytics protection the same as minimizing Risk Analytics loss?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Stock-keeping unit projects and adjust implementation of Stock-keeping unit.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Risk Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How likely is the current Risk Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Add value to Structured data projects and prioritize challenges of Structured data.
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
– Is Risk Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
Study Telecommunications data retention visions and catalog what business benefits will Telecommunications data retention goals deliver if achieved.
– Consider your own Risk Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Detail Text analytics visions and document what potential Text analytics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Discuss Text mining governance and balance specific methods for improving Text mining results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Risk Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Risk Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Look at Time series leadership and arbitrate Time series techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the usability implications of Risk Analytics actions?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Boost Unstructured data decisions and oversee Unstructured data requirements.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Risk Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Consolidate User behavior analytics decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for User behavior analytics.
– How do we measure improved Risk Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Visual analytics management and correct Visual analytics management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Risk Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Risk Analytics is all about?
– Does Risk Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Web analytics engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Web analytics goal is.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How important is Risk Analytics to the user organizations mission?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– Do we have past Risk Analytics Successes?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer Win–loss analytics issues and find answers.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Risk Analytics project manager?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Risk Analytics?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Risk Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Risk Analytics External links:
CoStar Risk Analytics
Leader in Credit Risk Analytics – CreditEdge.com
Risk Analytics Paper – Financial Orgs Need Horizontal
http://Ad · www.sas.com/risk-analytics
Academic discipline External links:
Academic Discipline Events – Northwest Nazarene …
criminal justice | academic discipline | Britannica.com
Analytic applications External links:
Hype Cycle for Back-Office Analytic Applications, 2017
IDC Innovators: Analytic Applications for Manufacturing, 2017
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
Behavioral Analytics | Interana
Security and IT Risk Intelligence with Behavioral Analytics
Niara | No Compromise Behavioral Analytics
Big data External links:
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Pepperdata: DevOps for Big Data
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Business analytics External links:
Business Analytics. Data Science. Data Management. – …
Power BI Business Analytics Solutions
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Cloud analytics External links:
Financial Services – Cloud Analytics City Tour
Cloud Analytics | Big Data Analytics | HPE Vertica
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming Degrees and Certificates – …
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Continuous analytics External links:
Continuous Analytics: Why You Must Consider It – Zymr
[PDF]Continuous Analytics: Stream Query Processing in …
Cultural analytics External links:
Cultural analytics is the exploration and research of massive cultural data sets of visual material – both digitized visual artifacts and contemporary visual and interactive media.
Customer analytics External links:
Customer Analytics – Gartner IT Glossary
BlueVenn – Customer Analytics and Customer Journey …
Our Team | Customer Analytics Experts | ClickFox
Data mining External links:
Data Mining (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
data aggregation in data mining ppt
UT Data Mining
Embedded analytics External links:
Power BI Embedded analytics | Microsoft Azure
What is embedded analytics ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Logi Analytics: The #1 Embedded Analytics Platform
Enterprise decision management External links:
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) – Techopedia.com
Come to the Enterprise Decision Management Summit in …
Fraud detection External links:
Title IV fraud detection | University Business Magazine
Google Analytics External links:
Welcome to the Texas Board of Nursing – Google Analytics
Enterprise Marketing Analytics – Google Analytics 360 Suite
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Human Resources / For Applicants
NC Office of Human Resources
Learning analytics External links:
Learning analytics – MoodleDocs
Chapter 1 | Society for Learning Analytics Research (SoLAR)
Journal of Learning Analytics
Machine learning External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling – Decision Analyst
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
Mobile Location Analytics – Android Apps on Google Play
Critigen Medicare Mapper Mobile Location Analytics …
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – Home
Online analytical processing External links:
Oracle Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Operations research External links:
Operations Research on JSTOR
[PDF]Course Syllabus Course Title: Operations Research
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Over-the-counter data External links:
Standards — Over-the-Counter Data
Portfolio analysis External links:
What is PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS? definition of …
Portfolio Analysis | Economy Watch
Portfolio analysis (Book, 1979) [WorldCat.org]
Predictive analytics External links:
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for Business
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Store Lifecycle Management & Predictive Analytics | Tango
Predictive engineering analytics External links:
Predictive Engineering Analytics: Siemens PLM Software
Predictive modeling External links:
Othot Predictive Modeling | Predictive Analytics Company
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
How to Get Started With Prescriptive Analytics
Price discrimination External links:
Price Discrimination – Investopedia
What Every Business Should Know About Price Discrimination
ERIC – Marketing Theory Applied to Price Discrimination …
Risk analysis External links:
Risk analysis (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
[DOC]Risk Analysis Template – hud.gov
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
[PDF]The Smart Grid?
[PDF]Smart Grid Asset Descriptions
Social analytics External links:
The Complete Social Analytics Solution | Simply Measured
Dark Social Analytics: Track Private Shares with GetSocial
Social Analytics – Marchex
Speech analytics External links:
Customer Engagement & Speech Analytics | CallMiner
Impact 360 Speech Analytics
VoiceBase – APIs for Speech Recognition & Speech Analytics
Statistical discrimination External links:
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
Stock-keeping unit External links:
SKU (stock-keeping unit) – Gartner IT Glossary
Structured data External links:
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
SEC.gov | What Is Structured Data?
CLnet Solution Sdn Bhd | Structured Data Cabling Malaysia
Telecommunications data retention External links:
Telecommunications Data Retention and Human …
Text analytics External links:
Textgain – Predictive Text Analytics & Profiling
Machine Learning, Cognitive Search & Text Analytics | Attivio
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text mining External links:
Text Mining in R: A Tutorial – Springboard Blog
Text Mining – AbeBooks
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
Unstructured data External links:
Leveraging Unstructured Data
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Analytics/White-Paper
Data Governance of Unstructured Data and Active …
Leveraging Unstructured Data
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Analytics/White-Paper
User behavior analytics External links:
IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics – United States
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
User Behavior Analytics | FairWarning.com
Visual analytics External links:
Visual Analytics Guide – Solutions to Potential Issues
http://Ad · www.sas.com/WhitePaper/FreeDownload
Visual Analytics Guide – Solutions to Potential Issues
http://Ad · www.sas.com/WhitePaper/FreeDownload
Web analytics External links:
20 Best Title:(web Analytics Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
Web Analytics – AFS Analytics