What is involved in 2.5G
Find out what the related areas are that 2.5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 2.5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 2.5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 2.5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 2.5G related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
2.5G, Evolved High Speed Packet Access, Next Generation Mobile Networks, 2.5G, Mobile social network, LTE frequency bands, IMT Advanced, Airplane mode, Mobile banking, Mobile phone charm, LTE Advanced Pro, Mobile device, Personal Digital Cellular, BlackBerry 10, Mobile security, Mobile app, United States, Channel access method, Analog signal, HTML5 in mobile devices, Form factor, CDMA 1X, Text messaging, BlackBerry thumb, 2G spectrum scam, Mobile Web, Sunrise Communications AG, Satellite phone, General Packet Radio Service, Mobile application management, UMTS frequency bands, High Speed Circuit Switched Data, Mobile VoIP, Mobile social address book, M1 Limited, GSM services, Channel capacity, Cellular digital packet data, Mobile phone spam, IEEE 802.16, Orange S.A., Mobile marketing, T-Mobile US, Mobile phone signal, High-Speed Downlink Packet Access, Mobile wallpaper, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Total Access Communication System, IOS jailbreaking, Projector phone, Contactless payment, Silent mode, High-Speed Uplink Packet Access, Mobile blogging, Cellular frequencies, Wireless Application Protocol, Mobile payment, Mobile phone recycling:
2.5G Critical Criteria:
Use past 2.5G issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in 2.5G because they lack skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 2.5G strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 2.5G forward?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 2.5G objectives?
Evolved High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Administer Evolved High Speed Packet Access quality and explore and align the progress in Evolved High Speed Packet Access.
– Is there any existing 2.5G governance structure?
– What are current 2.5G Paradigms?
Next Generation Mobile Networks Critical Criteria:
Explore Next Generation Mobile Networks tasks and acquire concise Next Generation Mobile Networks education.
– Think of your 2.5G project. what are the main functions?
– What are the short and long-term 2.5G goals?
– What is our 2.5G Strategy?
2.5G Critical Criteria:
Be clear about 2.5G projects and get going.
– How much does 2.5G help?
Mobile social network Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Mobile social network management and adjust implementation of Mobile social network.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 2.5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 2.5G process?
LTE frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Canvass LTE frequency bands governance and perfect LTE frequency bands conflict management.
– Does 2.5G include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we maintain 2.5Gs Integrity?
IMT Advanced Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to IMT Advanced outcomes and separate what are the business goals IMT Advanced is aiming to achieve.
– How do we Improve 2.5G service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you measure your 2.5G effectiveness?
Airplane mode Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Airplane mode adoptions and devise Airplane mode key steps.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these 2.5G processes?
– In a project to restructure 2.5G outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Why is 2.5G important for you now?
Mobile banking Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mobile banking governance and correct better engagement with Mobile banking results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 2.5G project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– In what ways are 2.5G vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mobile phone charm visions and stake your claim.
– What are internal and external 2.5G relations?
– What will drive 2.5G change?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Track LTE Advanced Pro issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of LTE Advanced Pro.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 2.5G?
– Will 2.5G deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we go about Securing 2.5G?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mobile device failures and pay attention to the small things.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 2.5G delivery for example is new software needed?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 2.5G activities?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Personal Digital Cellular Critical Criteria:
Systematize Personal Digital Cellular strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Personal Digital Cellular.
– Do we monitor the 2.5G decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Does the 2.5G task fit the clients priorities?
BlackBerry 10 Critical Criteria:
Infer BlackBerry 10 leadership and report on setting up BlackBerry 10 without losing ground.
– What are the long-term 2.5G goals?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Mobile security tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mobile security decisions.
– For your 2.5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Shape Mobile app tactics and handle a jump-start course to Mobile app.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– How can you measure 2.5G in a systematic way?
– What threat is 2.5G addressing?
United States Critical Criteria:
Guard United States management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 2.5G strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 2.5G that make it risky?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Channel access method Critical Criteria:
Deduce Channel access method decisions and customize techniques for implementing Channel access method controls.
– How do we ensure that implementations of 2.5G products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is the purpose of 2.5G in relation to the mission?
Analog signal Critical Criteria:
Examine Analog signal issues and shift your focus.
– What are the key elements of your 2.5G performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
HTML5 in mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Set goals for HTML5 in mobile devices planning and do something to it.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 2.5G processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 2.5G leader?
Form factor Critical Criteria:
Graph Form factor strategies and work towards be a leading Form factor expert.
– What are specific 2.5G Rules to follow?
CDMA 1X Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase CDMA 1X quality and do something to it.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 2.5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 2.5G process?
– Can we do 2.5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
Text messaging Critical Criteria:
See the value of Text messaging risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Text messaging.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 2.5G in a volatile global economy?
– Who needs to know about 2.5G ?
– What about 2.5G Analysis of results?
BlackBerry thumb Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about BlackBerry thumb risks and finalize specific methods for BlackBerry thumb acceptance.
2G spectrum scam Critical Criteria:
Debate over 2G spectrum scam visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive 2G spectrum scam decisions.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 2.5G. How do we gain traction?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 2.5G ?
Mobile Web Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Mobile Web decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Mobile Web is getting what it needs.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 2.5G moving forward?
– How to deal with 2.5G Changes?
Sunrise Communications AG Critical Criteria:
Systematize Sunrise Communications AG strategies and gather practices for scaling Sunrise Communications AG.
– what is the best design framework for 2.5G organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does our organization need more 2.5G education?
Satellite phone Critical Criteria:
Grasp Satellite phone engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Satellite phone projects.
– How do your measurements capture actionable 2.5G information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 2.5G opportunities costing us money?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Track General Packet Radio Service strategies and stake your claim.
– What are the barriers to increased 2.5G production?
– How to Secure 2.5G?
Mobile application management Critical Criteria:
Boost Mobile application management goals and maintain Mobile application management for success.
– Will 2.5G have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How important is 2.5G to the user organizations mission?
– Which 2.5G goals are the most important?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over UMTS frequency bands adoptions and test out new things.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 2.5G objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we know that any 2.5G analysis is complete and comprehensive?
High Speed Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Focus on High Speed Circuit Switched Data governance and report on setting up High Speed Circuit Switched Data without losing ground.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 2.5G effort?
– Have all basic functions of 2.5G been defined?
Mobile VoIP Critical Criteria:
Use past Mobile VoIP quality and assess what counts with Mobile VoIP that we are not counting.
– In these early days of mobile voip, analysts find it difficult to quantify its potential impact. but many expect a shakeup. can carriers, either wireless or wireline, prevent its spread?
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Does your company have contacts listed in the niif company specific contact directory for these specific functional responsibilities?
– What should the ntc do to facilitate interconnection between ip-based and circuitbased networks, and ensure technical compatibility?
– Client providers and virtual voip operators. the key question remains: what is the role of standards vs. proprietary solutions?
– Does your company list a contact for any catastrophic failures in the niif company specific contact directory?
– Will operators become pure pipe providers or be able to control their resources and create proper value?
– Does your company list your mutual aid contact in the niif company specific contact directory?
– Does your company have emergency communications links with other interconnected companies?
– Should they face the challenge head on or stick to restrictions on voip services?
– Does your company have a copy of this niif company specific contact directory?
– Who should be allowed to use, provide and/or benefit from voip?
– Does your company subscribe to mutual aid agreements?
– What will dramatically change in the future?
– And what about the next new technology?
– Are the communications encrypted?
– How can this treasure be mined?
– Intelligent network over ip?
– Fmc what do users want?
– Who benefits from voip?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Confer re Mobile social address book projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mobile social address book decisions.
M1 Limited Critical Criteria:
Value M1 Limited governance and acquire concise M1 Limited education.
– What are the usability implications of 2.5G actions?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Align GSM services issues and ask what if.
– What are our 2.5G Processes?
– How can we improve 2.5G?
Channel capacity Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Channel capacity failures and report on the economics of relationships managing Channel capacity and constraints.
– Among the 2.5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are our needs in relation to 2.5G skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Cellular digital packet data projects and correct better engagement with Cellular digital packet data results.
– Does 2.5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile phone spam Critical Criteria:
Sort Mobile phone spam results and proactively manage Mobile phone spam risks.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 2.5G project?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 802.16 results and plan concise IEEE 802.16 education.
– Is 2.5G dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Orange S.A. Critical Criteria:
Survey Orange S.A. adoptions and forecast involvement of future Orange S.A. projects in development.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 2.5G is underway?
– Does 2.5G analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Canvass Mobile marketing engagements and pioneer acquisition of Mobile marketing systems.
– Does 2.5G systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there 2.5G Models?
T-Mobile US Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate T-Mobile US issues and finalize specific methods for T-Mobile US acceptance.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 2.5G product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Why are 2.5G skills important?
Mobile phone signal Critical Criteria:
Study Mobile phone signal visions and document what potential Mobile phone signal megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if 2.5G does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 2.5G processes?
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Test High-Speed Downlink Packet Access management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure High-Speed Downlink Packet Access is getting what it needs.
– Who sets the 2.5G standards?
Mobile wallpaper Critical Criteria:
Value Mobile wallpaper strategies and mentor Mobile wallpaper customer orientation.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 2.5G move?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Define High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data leadership and describe which business rules are needed as High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data interface.
– What business benefits will 2.5G goals deliver if achieved?
Total Access Communication System Critical Criteria:
Learn from Total Access Communication System failures and look for lots of ideas.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 2.5G project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 2.5G project lifecycle?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing 2.5G? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we go about Comparing 2.5G approaches/solutions?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot IOS jailbreaking decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple IOS jailbreaking skills.
– How do we Lead with 2.5G in Mind?
Projector phone Critical Criteria:
Refer to Projector phone failures and observe effective Projector phone.
– What are the business goals 2.5G is aiming to achieve?
Contactless payment Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Contactless payment risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Contactless payment.
– Is there a 2.5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Silent mode Critical Criteria:
Generalize Silent mode issues and overcome Silent mode skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 2.5G study?
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap High-Speed Uplink Packet Access management and find out what it really means.
– Consider your own 2.5G project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Test Mobile blogging strategies and point out Mobile blogging tensions in leadership.
– Think about the people you identified for your 2.5G project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 2.5G Management?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cellular frequencies decisions and document what potential Cellular frequencies megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In the case of a 2.5G project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 2.5G project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 2.5G project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Value Wireless Application Protocol planning and balance specific methods for improving Wireless Application Protocol results.
– Which customers cant participate in our 2.5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How likely is the current 2.5G plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Mobile payment Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Mobile payment management and tour deciding if Mobile payment progress is made.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 2.5G processes of our organization?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Mobile phone recycling Critical Criteria:
Talk about Mobile phone recycling tactics and perfect Mobile phone recycling conflict management.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 2.5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
2.5G External links:
A Guide to 1G, 2G, 2.5G, 3G, 4G and 5G – Lifewire
Evolved High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
2.5G External links:
A Guide to 1G, 2G, 2.5G, 3G, 4G and 5G – Lifewire
Mobile social network External links:
Mobile Social Network In Pakistan Lets Start With ZingoChat
Galaxy Mobile Social Network – Home | Facebook
Airplane mode External links:
airplane mode ??? | Verizon Community
How to turn off Airplane mode on Windows 10 – Updated
Turn airplane mode on or off – support.microsoft.com
Mobile banking External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
FLNB.com – Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay
Mobile Banking App | U.S. Bank Mobile App | U.S. Bank
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro and Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Mobile device External links:
Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows
Description of Windows Mobile Device Center
Mobile Tracker – a mobile device IP address tracking
Personal Digital Cellular External links:
PDC (personal digital cellular) – Gartner IT Glossary
PDC abbreviation stands for Personal Digital Cellular
PDC (Personal Digital Cellular) – Global Telecoms Insight
BlackBerry 10 External links:
Unlock Samsung & Unlock BlackBerry 10 phones – GetUnlocked…
Google for BlackBerry 10 2017 Latest – YouTube
Mobile security External links:
Mobile Security Solutions – Blue Cedar
Vipre Mobile Security
ADP Mobile Security
Mobile app External links:
Mobile Banking App | U.S. Bank Mobile App | U.S. Bank
Your Personal Guide to Dress Better | Cladwell Mobile App
NBC Sports Mobile Apps | NBC Sports
United States External links:
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Channel access method External links:
8. MultipleAccess | Cellular Network | Channel Access Method
MC | Cellular Network | Channel Access Method
MACA – A New Channel Access Method for Packet Radio …
Analog signal External links:
ASPARAGUS “Analog Signal Processing”【MV】from …
BRIGHTWIN – Analog Signal Calibration Simulation …
Absolute Process Instruments – Analog Signal …
HTML5 in mobile devices External links:
HTML5 in mobile devices – YouTube
HTML5 in mobile devices – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/HTML5 in mobile devices
HTML5 in mobile devices – infogalactic.com
Form factor External links:
EDSFF Form Factor – Official Site
What is form factor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
form factor – Wiktionary
Text messaging External links:
text messaging | telecommunication | Britannica.com
SMS text messaging – Lifewire
Text Messaging – FluxVFX
BlackBerry thumb External links:
‘BlackBerry Thumb’ On The Rise – CBS News
Beware the ‘Blackberry Thumb’ – MedicineNet
Blackberry Thumb Pain – Consumer Reports
2G spectrum scam External links:
2G SPECTRUM SCAM – The Economic Times
2g Spectrum Scam – Home | Facebook
What is the Indian 2G spectrum scam? – Updated – Quora
Mobile Web External links:
NTTA Mobile Web
eBay Mobile Web
USPS Mobile Web
Sunrise Communications AG External links:
Massimo Santagapita | Sunrise Communications AG | …
Sunrise Communications AG company – 4-Traders
Satellite phone External links:
Satellite Phones Direct | Satellite Phone Sales & Rentals
Satellite Phone and Emergency Communication Solutions
General Packet Radio Service External links:
What Is GPRS? – General Packet Radio Service
General Packet Radio Service – Wiktionary
Mobile application management External links:
What’s new in Mobile Application Management with …
Mobile Application Management | AirWatch
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Radio Spectrum
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Wireless
High Speed Circuit Switched Data External links:
High Speed Circuit Switched Data (HSCSD) – ETSI
[PDF]High Speed Circuit Switched Data
Mobile VoIP External links:
VoIP Phone Service | Mobile VoIP | Phone.com
Mobile VoIP for Your Modern Business – VoIP Phone
Mobile VoIP Apps for Android and iOS | RingCentral Apps
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile Social Address Book – liquisearch.com
Mobile social address book – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile social address book
M1 Limited External links:
M1 Limited – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]M1 LIMITED Reg. No. 199206031W PART 1: FOR …
Jobs at M1 Limited | Indeed.com.sg
GSM services External links:
Meet The Team of GSM Services
GSM Services Job Opportunities
GSM Services – Home | Facebook
Channel capacity External links:
The Four C’s of Channel Capacity Planning – The Spur Group
Cellular digital packet data External links:
Cellular digital packet data networks – Bell Labs
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Mobile phone spam External links:
Stop Mobile Phone SPAM – Home | Facebook
Mobile phone spam from Madagascar – tekkie
Mobile phone spam – definition of Mobile phone spam by …
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access …
[PDF]Integration of IEEE 802.16 and Carrier Ethernet
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
Orange S.A. External links:
In re Orange S.A. (Telesocial, Inc.) | The Recorder
France Telecom (now Orange S.A.) | Crunchbase
ORA.PA Interactive Stock Chart | Orange S.A. Stock – Yahoo
Mobile marketing External links:
Real Estate Mobile Marketing – DriveBuy Technologies
Reveal Mobile – Better Mobile Marketing
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
T-Mobile US External links:
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Stock Chart – NASDAQ.com
T-mobile Us, Inc. – TMUS – Stock Price Today – Zacks
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Pre-Market Trading – NASDAQ.com
Mobile phone signal External links:
Mobile Phone Signal Booster | Best Signal Boosters in …
Mobile Phone Signal Booster | Top Signal Boosters in UK
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access External links:
HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) – …
Mobile wallpaper External links:
Mobile Wallpaper for Stoners | Stoner Pictures | Stoner Blog
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
Total Access Communication System External links:
Total Access Communication System – WOW.com
BS-6940-1 | Total Access Communication System …
BS-6940-2 | Total Access Communication System …
IOS jailbreaking External links:
Can I jailbreak iOS 10.2.1? | iOS Jailbreaking – Quora
Projector phone External links:
Projector Phone | eBay
Contactless payment External links:
Contactless Payments – Chase Paymentech
Silent mode External links:
Silent Mode (2015) – IMDb
On Silent Mode (2016) – Release Info – IMDb
Mobile blogging External links:
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
mobile blogging | Verizon Community
Mobile Blogging Platform – Home | Facebook
Cellular frequencies External links:
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
Canadian Cellular Frequencies – Matrix Mobile
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary
Wireless Application Protocol Reference (Compact 2013)
Mobile payment External links:
Mobile Payment Site – Weber State University
Mobile payment (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
MOBILE PAYMENT – WIRECARD: Reinventing Payment
Mobile phone recycling External links:
Mobile Phone Recycling | Recyling Facts
Cell Phone Recycling | Mobile Phone Recycling | e-Cycle
Compare Mobile Phone Recycling | CompareMyMobile™